.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, September 15

Wishing you happiness

Now what do u say 2 a person u love more than life, and he leaves u 4 another.
Here is what I would say;
Tear drops in my eyes
Blurring my vision
How could you have the heart?
To underestimate my provision

With the kinder love I gave
No limit, no condition
How could you break my heart?
With such a rush decision

I knew that this would come
But did not expect it so soon
now; my crying shoulder is gone
I'd cry my heart to the moon

So go on with your new lover
Go on with your fantasy
I challenge the world you'll never find
A lover as generous as me

Build your castles in your dreams
And reach beyond what you desire
And if someday you'd retreat
You'd find ashes where there was fire

Ruby

Posted by AyyA:: at :: 2:20 PM::

3 Comments:

Blogger AyyA said...

Dear rizzo
We all have some experiences more or less like that but what do u do in this case.. tear ur head off and curse the other party? Or just stay away and wish him all the best and go on with ur life?

1:02 PM  
Blogger AyyA said...

Dear Xcarlos:
Thanx for the encouragement, I really appreciate it.

9:44 PM  
Blogger AyyA said...

Thanx, this means a lot 2 me

2:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home