.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, October 4

A challenging Personality Test

Testing your ability to analyze personality:
Do you have the ability to analyze someone's personality by reading a piece he wrote?
This is an example:
Well, sometime back someone which I have never seen in my life had read one of my poems and analyzed my personality; the poem and the analysis are shown below:

Fetching Love

Hand me wine and a joyous coddle
Salute me with your bottle
For nothing can drift my mind away
Noisy around, my world is subtle

As I rise my crystal cup
All emotions would drop
On rouge liquid around the rim
My thoughts voyages to him
Is this his dreamy eyes!
In my cup I visualize
Or just a mere hallucination
I crave to fantasize

On the beat of music flow
I care less who come, who go
Rising rhythms in my veins
Rock me as it starts to grow
Causing thunderous inner beat
From my head down to my feet

Then just as smoke all memories vanish
While I dance, twirl, and flourish

Then I return to my seat
Exhausted by the torturous heat
I rise my cup for more sips
And a kiss to his luscious lips

He takes me in his arms to tango
And flows with the Latino lingo
On music so soft and mellow
His shoulder becomes my pillow

Then again I'm lost in track
I want my beloved back
My heart wrenches with each sigh
Ember I carry on my back

I'm fetching him in a maze
In a room full of haze
My cheerful front surely amaze
All who know I'm in a blaze

And this is the personality analysis:
Self-centered
Sensitive
Emotionally challenged,
Cultured
Mature
Indifferent
Expressive
Decisive
Tolerant.

I'm not going to tell you how accurate his analysis was, so that I won't give you a hint.
This is a test for you to read my poem in the previous post "does it matter" and try to analyze my personality through reading. I will not comment though, the results would be disclosed on the next posting, and I'll keep the feedback.


Posted by AyyA:: at :: 2:22 PM::

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Nice poem..I think i read it b4...did he Analysis u through the net ?

1:28 PM  
Blogger AyyA said...

No he is an English professor who came to visit q8, and he got a copy through a friend.

12:12 AM  
Blogger Hazolat said...

Ayya,

I related to your piece, it was calming.

As for describing you, or trying to:

You are content, with life and who you are.
You are a perfectionist maybe?
You are a romantic.
You are sensual.
You crave true love, that in my definition and maybe yours, is unconditional love.

Now i don't consider myself to be a good judge of poetry or at explaining it, but there you go.

5:35 PM  
Blogger AyyA said...

LOL, true for all the above, I guess we both have lots in common

6:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home