.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, May 3

A One Day Meditation Retreat

Here it comes for whoever is interested

Healthy Mind, Healthy Body
PART II
A one day meditation retreat to take you deeper
into the experience of the human BEING

Friday 13th May, 2005
Kuwaiti Village, Fintas
Price: 10KD

Dress Code: casual for dance movement

“Veni, Vedi, Veci””I came, I saw and I became”

PROGRAM

9:00 – 9:30am Arrival and Registration
9:30 – 11:00am Session One – ‘Stress Management’
11:00 – 12:00am Session Two – ‘Dance your stress away’
12:00 – 12:30pm Break with a light snack
12:30 – 1:30pm Session Three - ‘The Law of Cause and Effect’
1:30 – 2:30pm Session Four – ‘Balance of Love and Law’
2:30 - 3:30pm Lunch
3:30 – 5:00pm Session Five – ‘Creative Meditation Workshop’
5:00 – 5:30pm Feedback and close

Retreat organized by Mrs Wajeeha Al-Habib, Director,Kuwait American School, Values-Based Education (Tel: 9631040)

We would request you to register early. Please connect with Samar at the Kuwait American School (572-0920) to submit your name and payment
"Each of us whether as individuals or as a group, are currently and constantly creating the future by what we think, say and do.”

Although I am a bit busy on that day, but I’ll try to make it


Posted by Hello


Posted by AyyA:: at :: 2:59 PM::

3 Comments:

Blogger AyyA said...

shiva lion
First welcome in my blog, it’s your place anytime you wish to visit.
Second; I don’t blame you for adapting dance and meditation in your life. To be honest with you I do not believe in heaven and hell the way it’s portrayed in most religions. To me heaven is a state of mind; when your mind is settled and your soul is free then you are in heaven, and visa versa. Sufi meditation is one way to free the soul and engage the body to dace on the same rhythm and that has fascinated me ever since I read the first sophism poetry by Hafiz ever since I was five years old. As I grew older I started becoming a fan for the eternal love and began perceiving God as pure love and giving. I may have stumbled through the path at times, but the bond was always there and is always heavenly.

9:56 AM  
Blogger AyyA said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:56 AM  
Blogger AyyA said...

Kuwaiti_Man
First welcome to my humble quarters, I think this is your first visit.
Second; I’m glad you asked this question. Raja Yoga in called the King of Yoga, their motto is happiness through giving. The price you are paying would only cover the expenses for the place; it’s a none profitable organization, lectures and food is offered for free and usually when they give seminars at the American School which is owned by sister Wajeeha who is the owner and a great yogi herself, you don’t have to pay anything. And it’s not only a woman thing, it’s open to all.

3:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home