.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Saturday, November 6

Thy Trace

No dear I can't wash my hair
Nor clean my body I'd dare
Erasing thy trace is a sin;
Denies me the doors to heaven

Nostrils of thy scent is full
Tickles all senses still
Keeps me dozing reality
Alerting tranquility

Some tell me my face aglow
Another envies the easy flow
Hand maid: don't wash my attire please
Removing what keeps me ablaze

Want to keep thee with me
If I could, till eternity
Copyright: R. Khaja2004

Posted by Hello
Female Head
Leonardo DA Vinci

Posted by AyyA:: at :: 8:33 PM::

9 Comments:

Blogger AyyA said...

No dear more 'bout you ;)

9:30 PM  
Blogger Purgatory said...

take a shower woman!!!

12:04 AM  
Blogger Peach said...

The trace is not on you my dear. it's inside of you.
Besides, don't u want to replace all that with the sent of Spain :)

3:32 PM  
Blogger Drunk'n'Gorgeous said...

thank goodness for memories =)

3:49 PM  
Blogger AyyA said...

Purgatory72,Peach,shady q80
hahaha to all of you

3:53 PM  
Blogger AyyA said...

D&G
Walla inti elli fahmatni we bas :)

3:56 PM  
Blogger AyyA said...

marumba
Somehow I knew you'd like this one :)

3:17 AM  
Blogger iamnasra said...

So who is the poet of this amzing poem...let me know more...

9:53 PM  
Blogger AyyA said...

Well thank you dear, I’m flattered it mine :)

12:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home