.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, April 27

Domineering Lover

He is a continent
With passionate East
And condescending West
In which I’m totally content

He’s possessive
At times aggressive
But ironically;
He yields me frantically submissive

He has the switch
To enter my in’s
And counter in’s
And get me entirely bewitched

If love has a name
Then it must be his
If joy came short
Then I’m blissfully in bliss

He never was mine
But I’m always his
If that sounds cynical
Then I’m definitely whimsical

Posted by AyyA:: at :: 6:25 PM::

5 Comments:

Blogger Shurouq said...

And is he by any chance available?

Hi, Ayya :)

8:42 PM  
Blogger Jewaira said...

He sounds wonderful ;)

2:33 AM  
Blogger AyyA said...

Shurouq
Halah wallah bel 6ush wil rush
Nazal is available, and he is offering his services ;)

Jewaira
Hmmmmm, seems that we women love our captives, first shurouq and now you ;)

Nazal
If you belong to that continent I do not mind being one of the four :)

Shopaholic Q8eya
First; welcome
Second; I wonder if he was mine, would I have cared for him that much?

12:41 PM  
Blogger mishu1984 said...

he wouldnt happen to be a nymphomaniac?

1:39 AM  
Blogger AyyA said...

Shopaholic Q8eya
Yeh, and guys know it and they manipulate us by playing hard to get, not in the beginning though but when they know that we are hooked ;)

Nazal
Done ;)

Rawand
Welcome dear in my humble quarters, and who doesn’t want “min dah”
Thanks for the compliment.

I did go over your blog and liked what I saw “more of you and Shopaholic Q8eya are most appreciated and welcome in the world of blogging, allah yekather min amthalkom :)

Misho baby
The sex maniac LOL
Ok I have to keep that info for myself, nevertheless; he’s got to be HOT or else …… ;)

1:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home