.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, December 16

Off to Mathrid

A thought for today:
"A person who is crooked can never enjoy real peace of mind. his tricks tie him into knots"
Few more hours and I would be leaving to Madrid for Xmass and NYE. So I guess this is my last post for now. I will not stop commenting though; I will check on you guys whenever possible, can't leave you for long, addicted? Heheheeeeee you bet
BTW; my NLP course ended today and with it I marked the last day of my working career as an engineer. I guess by now I should change my occupation on my profile to: Retired Consultant Engineer and a Blossoming Yoga Instructor :)
And as it is this last post I decided to have a variety, and here it goes:

A joke for the road:

A lady goes to her priest one day and tells him, "Father, I have a problem. I have two female parrots, but they only know how to say one thing." "What do they say?" the priest inquired. They say, "Hi, we're hookers! Do you want to have some fun?"
"That's obscene!" the priest exclaimed; then he thought for a moment. You know," he said, "I may have a solution to your problem. I have two male talking parrots, which I have taught to pray and read the Bible. "Bring your two parrots over to my house, and we'll put them in the cage with Frank and Jacob. My parrots can teach your parrots to pray and worship, and your parrots are sure to stop saying that phrase in no time."
"Thank you," the woman responded, "this may very well be the solution." The next day, she brought her female parrots to the priest's house. As he ushered her in, she saw that his two male parrots were inside their cage, holding rosary beads and praying.
Impressed, she walked over and placed her parrots in with them. After a few minutes, the female parrots cried out in unison: "Hi, we're hookers! Do you want to have some fun?" There was stunned silence.
Shocked, one male parrot looked over at the other male parrot and exclaimed, "Put the beads away, Frank, our prayers have been answered!
Heheheeeeeeee males are males



The "Me Time"

Never Ending Wait
_________________
In a café au Vichy
on "du Willson" rue
A mellow Latino melody
Reminded me of you
--
A bittersweet coffee I sip
While enjoying cool breeze
What right did you have to dip
In my cup with ease?
--
Music to my ears was passing
Lyrics of "Maria's" song
Brought back memories of us dancing
On a dance floor, not so long
--
On the stairs of Monamarte
Two lovers beside me kiss
The love palette portrayed the art
Atop Paris; as if in bliss
--
I close my eyes to free my soul
of what is taking it's toll
On my heart, along the space
That plundered your sweet embrace
--
It seems no matter how far I roam
I stay a prisoner in a dome
For a wishful coin of hopeless fate
To end my never ending wait.
Copyright: Ruby Khaja
Lady Godiva
By: John CollierPosted by Hello

Posted by AyyA:: at :: 2:00 AM::

26 Comments:

Blogger brainhell said...

Good joke.

1:33 AM  
Blogger Jewaira said...

Have a lovely time in Madrid. Looks like 2005 will be a year of new beginnings for you. That parrot joke is so funny. Your poem evokes Montmartre nostalgically.

1:58 AM  
Blogger Subbu said...

Your blog is gr8!

subbu.
http://fromsubbu.blogspot.com

7:13 AM  
Blogger Jelly Belly said...

Loved the poem and loved the joke.
you'll be missed sweetie...I hope you have a great time in Spain I also wanna wish you merry xmass and happy new year :*

12:37 PM  
Blogger AyyA said...

brainhell
Glad you enjoyed it; do you have one of your own you'd like to share?
And thanx for dropping by, hope you'll repeat that :D

Jewaira
Thanx 7abeebti, and your blog is one of the first that I'll check whenever I have the chance, so rock the boat girl ;), glad to know you liked my poem, hugs.

q8tkv
Too bad I can't attend it ;)

Subbu
Thanx dear and I'm glad you drooped in my humble quarters, I did check your blog and have things to comment, but we'll leave that to the convenience of my home when I get back, thanx again.

DJ
Hey DJ, that compliment means a world to me, knowing you are a poet, and yeh I think I have forgotten to mention that NYE is also my birthday, or may be I intentionally left that out ;), never mind thanx dear and happy holidays to you too, and I hope 2005 is a diversion into a better life for you, luv yah.

Jelly Belly
Thanx babe and how about hitting me with one of your own jokes? I will miss you all, but I think I need this break to get over the blogging addiction, heheheeeeeeeee, happy holidays to you too sweetie

marumba
if you mean " The Fucitall pill", rest assure I'm gona use a lot of that;)
thanx sweetie and happy holidays to you too, and quit being so lazy, get some of those pills and hop on the net :)

4:02 PM  
Blogger Purgatory said...

hmm why do you post so many naked women pics ? :)

6:45 PM  
Blogger Jelly Belly said...

Oh Happy Birthday in advance too...may all your wishes come true :)
my jokes are sort of X-Rated...I'm not too sure I could post them...LOL
anways dear happy birthday/holidays again.

8:40 PM  
Blogger AyyA said...

Purg
You know that women´s body is the most beautiful art ever,I am a woman and I do appriciate the Artist who can display the best of me :)

q8tkv
I´m afraid I´ll be in Paris by then :)

Jelly Belly
I don´t mind the D jokes ;)

Marumba
Gerara here

To all of you guys thanx for wishing me a happy B day, and i will enjoy it. Last night i was in Plaza del Sol and man it was so crowded that we were walking shoulder to shoulder, can you imagine howz it gona b on NYE, hmm can´t wait :)
Lots of photos are in due

3:12 PM  
Blogger Jelly Belly said...

I can't wait to see the pictures :)

3:23 PM  
Blogger AyyA said...

JB
on time, inshalla, tomorrow I´m going to watch Real Madrid X Sevlla game on Santiago Bernabeu, more pics on that ;)

7:47 PM  
Blogger Peach said...

;)
I've been so busy with school lately I havn't had the time to check on the blog world .. & it seems like I've missed alot! But mostly I've missed you ;)

Have the time of ur life kid ;) It's all about livin :*

9:18 PM  
Blogger AyyA said...

Peach
Thanx babe I missed u too

shady q80
Well I am, last night´s football game was a real experience, I loved it, and by the way I ate the (I)in Sivilla of my last comment, heheheeeeeee

2:24 PM  
Blogger AyyA said...

and oh Peach
good luck in your tests

2:43 PM  
Blogger Peach said...

Thankx Love (^.^)

5:21 PM  
Blogger Jelly Belly said...

I just wanna wish you a Happy New Year :)

2:46 AM  
Blogger Jewaira said...

Happy New Year and have a great time. Looking forward to you coming back

7:35 PM  
Blogger AyyA said...

JB
happy new year to you too 7abeebti.
to all
although i´m not posting i keep a glance in every chance i get to check on you guys. latest newes: going to leon, spain for a spanish friend´s NY huge party, about 3 hours from madrid in train.they tell me that madrid is going to be overcrowded in NYE and not worth staying in the streets in such freezing weather. so i´ll go to leon on 31, and come back on 2nd. all is well but i missed u all.

7:48 PM  
Blogger AyyA said...

Jewaira
happy new year to you too dear, your postings are getting so crowded i can´t keep up with you with the little time i have on the net, have to catch up when i´m bk ;)

7:51 PM  
Blogger AyyA said...

right on Jashua I will remember that :)

8:13 PM  
Blogger AyyA said...

today the weather has warmed up a bit, and tomorrow i´m heading to leon, spain for NYE, I hope it won´t be as disappointing as X-mass eve was in Toledo :(

8:16 PM  
Blogger UzF said...

i hope ur nye was great as u wished
and big happy birthday as well..

i wish u a happy new year in the whole sense of double meanings it carries :)

1:04 AM  
Blogger AyyA said...

thanx dear so far it was a blessing best B day ever

1:54 AM  
Blogger Peach said...

Hi Rabab ;) just wanted to say I miss you and Happy new year ;)
I wonder how Spain is this time of year .. I’ve only been there during the summer. How’s the fun and the clubbing and how are the ppl? .. do they still give out free smiles with a glint of happy fun loving mischief in their eyes? :) I remember how it used to smell like sunshine and flowers whenever I walked past some swimming pool on my way to the underground station :) does it still smell like sunshine and flowers? Or does the smell change in winter?
Hope your having the time of your life sweety ;) if anyone deserves it I know it’s you :*wa7

10:43 PM  
Blogger AyyA said...

thanx Peach, i'm in Bahrain now, i'll be back tomorrow and i promiss a bagfull of spanish soogah, 2 more days ;)

2:20 AM  
Blogger Jelly Belly said...

Honey I missed you...I hope you had a blast in Spain and you gotta tell us all about it..
you are in Bahrain :(
my second home...my second half (I'm half Bahraini)
I love that place and miss it so much...please say hello to everyone there and eat "9afi" on my behalf..
aya 3alich yal Bahrain :*

2:04 PM  
Blogger AyyA said...

Jelly Belly
Hey girl, I missed you too, just got back last night and I'm preparing to write all about Spain. So you are half Bahraini ha? No wonder I fell for you so easily (ana amoot 3ala hal elBa7rain), my best friend; the one I traveled with is from Bahrain and she holds a Spanish nationality as well. God, it's so relaxing to be back in the vicinity of my own bed with "useless" my beloved teddy bear ;)

4:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home