.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, December 8

Solitude

Though of the day:

"when all your attachments are with the one God, then your achievements are many"

It's been a while now since I've been outing and partying or gathering with friends. Don't know why but my mood is for just staying home by myself. I'm enjoying my own company; with my books, my poems and my PC. I'm not complaining, on the contrary, I love it this way, I feel the ease and the breeze. But others are complaining. My friends think I'm unto something, my family is pissed off. I thought at first that this is a phase I'm going through, but this phase is taking a long time. It's been over three months now, sometimes I wonder if this is normal. I hardly leave home; only to take care of the very necessary errands. But as I said; I'm happy this way.

A smile to brighten your day:
An Asian man walked into the currency exchange in New York with 2000 yen and walked out with $72. The following week, he walked in with 2000 yen and was handed $66. He asked the teller why he got less money than he had gotten the previous week. The lady answers, "Fluctuations." The Asian man stormed out, and just before slamming the door, he turned around and said,
"Fluc you Amelicans too!" :D


Self Portraite II
By:Pham An Hai Posted by Hello


Posted by AyyA:: at :: 8:09 PM::

6 Comments:

Blogger mishu1984 said...

LOOOL!!! that was funny..hehehe

8:31 PM  
Blogger Jelly Belly said...

Aaah solitude, I could so relate, I do enjoy time with myself too and many of my friends just don’t get it either. It’s not like I’m not social but I do feel the need of some “ME time.” So whether it’s a phase or not, just do what makes you happy and your family and friends will come around eventually.
Ooh I liked the joke…hahahaha…it reminded me of my Chinese math teacher!

12:36 AM  
Blogger Peach said...

lol fluk amelicans :)

see! see how comforting alone time is .. see how peacfull? ppl think i'm kuku cuz i'm like that .. they don't really know that I need that time to recharge .. I need that time to chill .. I need that time .. period.

:) enjoy ur "U" time Ruby .. it's Yrz ;)

11:52 AM  
Blogger AyyA said...

mishu1984
I knew you'd like this one :)

Jelly Belly
Well I hope my friends think the way you do, let alone my family, but the thing is that it's getting too much. Look at me now, it's Thursday night and all my friends are out partying, three months back I'd be the first to arrange everything, but now, I'm just staying home reading.

DJ
I actually find it amusing and serene; in my bedroom there is a balcony that views the nice beach of Q8, I sat today for too hours doing nothing but listening to music and looking out, so peaceful.

Peach
Thanx dear I am doing just that ;)

8:49 PM  
Blogger Peach said...

You know Ruby!..I think u're having your self one of those growth experiances ;)

Time for peace & a pinch of solitude ;)

hush now...

6:37 AM  
Blogger AyyA said...

Heheheeeeeeee
You really made me laugh Peach

3:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home