.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, December 10

Time to take a break

A thought for today:
"when jealousy rises it's ugly head even the ones we love become our enemies"

Well I guess I can't help it, it' time for poetry, it's in my blood I guess :)

Separation at Will
---------------------
Pardon me love, I have to bar
These emotions can't be reborn
For soon we would be afar
And lost on dilemma's horn
***
Won't be fair for you to tangle
Up in my web and hang your dream
Even though our urge to mingle
Is so strong not to deem
***
You're to me a gentle blossom
Which needs it's fair share to grow
I can hold you close to bosom
Then would have to let you go
***
Again I sit here alone and sore
By the beach listening to a song
Telling me "this affair is wrong"
Some drummers across the shore
***
But, how hard it is for me to halt
Feelings I have for you still
What magic have you, an' what spell
To scoop me out of the lot?
***
Farewell; my tongue says farewell
Although my heart never will
I can take a horse to a fount
But he won't drink at my will

Copyright : Ruby K haja

Posted by Hello
Mother Earth Separation, blood, money
by Derek R. Audette


Posted by AyyA:: at :: 4:00 AM::

2 Comments:

Blogger Peach said...

I'm seriously out of words Ruby :)

the funny this is ..I noticed that this post wasn't commented on so I decided to check it out .. frankly.. I was stunned!
guess poetry isn't for anyone ;) too bad! .. I wouldn't want to miss out on those singing words nor that beautifull aching feeling :)

11:51 PM  
Blogger AyyA said...

Hey Peachy, and thanx dear
You know, poetry has its own audience, and it is not true that they don't read, or don't relate and enjoy. I have a lot of friends who asked to periodically publish my poems, and they apologized for not commenting. They said they just simply didn't know what to say. it doesn't matter really coz I consider this a "Me Time", not a bad idea ha, I mean I can call all my poetry posting a "Me Time" :)

4:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home