.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Saturday, September 25

A Tribute to Mosan

What is the blog generation era ?

This trend called “blogging” is really awesome. Notice the number of people joining each day.
I first was introduced to it by a friend whom I’m attributing this to in the subject title. This friend wanted me to post a comment on his newly designed blog….

A blog? What the hell was he talking about? And since I was too busy enjoying my holiday, I promised him “out of courtesy” that when I’m back I’ll surely do that.
After scrolling through the different articles he posted, I found myself not only commenting on the subjects he presented, “which were really hot and hard to resist” but also started checking out other blogs and finally started my own.
I never was a TV/Movie addict. I only watch TV when I have a severe case of insomnia. My show time has expired two months back and I only knew about it the other day.
I always enjoyed reading and writing” mostly poetry”, but to be labeled as “old fashion ”, or the bookie geek, or a book worm, did not appeal to me much especially with this satellite, PC, and play station generation. After all, this is the technology age; everything is presented in a silver platter. Why write when no one reads?
But to have a space where I can present my thoughts, share them with others, and see other’s point of view with no restrictions, this astounded me, not because it gave me a space to impress others with my so called poetry (did not need that, I already received 3 trophies from The International Society of Poets and 3 of my poems are already published in books sold universally on the internet), but the fact that people are encouraged to go back to writing, rediscover the beauty of the "old fashion“ written communication” this was the real thrill to me, and gave me courage to go on writing.


Bloggers keep on blogging for you are in the blog generation era.

Posted by AyyA:: at :: 1:27 PM::

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:43 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey.. thanks 4 the tribute I feel 10 feet tall, and thanks 4 being there 4 me through out my blogging adventures.

Missed you

12:43 PM  
Blogger AyyA said...

Bling bling.. mosan's the king

1:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home