.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, September 17

Diet

Although I'm not considered as a fat person, I've always been obsessed by my weight. I'm sure some of you have gone through a similar "agonizing experience" with different ways and techniques to bring down your weight to what you conceder as your ideal weight
Well…. here is my experience
Surely I feel bad today
with these two kilos I gained
Wish they disappear in thin air
quickly vanish and fade
I tried everything quoted "Diet"
alas no results were obtained
Eggs, bananas, cabbage diets
Not mentioning the chocolates that I forbade
***
I have tried the eggs diet
where nothing else should go to stomach
for four days, nothing but eggs
and that was the whole gimmick
But the skin rash that I soon developed
from eggs had spread so quick
That all doctors and medical students
consulted and had an had a nervous tic
***
Let alone the banana diet
thought that this one would work
Six bananas a day
for five days was the trick
And Attempting sympathy with apes
I had to abandon my knife and fork
But to my horror I discovered
I could eat nothing when the diet broke
***
The next in list; the cabbage I loath
which I had to gulp up in a soup
But couldn't take the dreadful stuff
and decided to give up and stoop
***
I'm still searching for a diet
that won't spin me in a loop
But with all quick fixes diets
I'm so confused, I can not cope
***
This genius comes up with a hunch
That Protein is guaranteed
For building muscle tissues
that's what you surely need
But others dismayed with this fact
how about energy they sneered
Starch is what you should be getting
with exercises to breed
***
Why does it have to be like this
With yummy food I gain weight
Is this some punishment from the above
Or is it just my cursing fate!






Ruby Khaja

Copyright ©2004 Ruby Ana Khaja

Posted by AyyA:: at :: 1:08 PM::

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about Tofu ? :p

Genzu

5:01 PM  
Blogger AyyA said...

Didn' try that one

6:50 PM  
Blogger Purgatory said...

Interesting experience, going through all those diets to feel better about your weight. I like the banana diet part most :)

I do not think any of these diets works for us, these are designed for other types of bodies and other types of eating habits. The environment plays a role too,
the air u breathe, the people you see, the way you sleep, the way you sit, all these factors contribute to your weight.

Just eat and be happy, and move around, that is the secret. Moderation and diversity in food are also key.

1:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home