.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, March 20

More Memories

All the Signs are Pointing Back Home

There's a place I can go

To where the people are real
Where the mountains run wild

And the lake water still
Where you're free to be you
And you're free just to feel
I'm going back

To my Tennessee

dukimmerly



The great Smokey mountain streams, this is the view you would be looking at from your cabin in Pigeon Forge.




A cabin in Pigeon Forge




Tennessee; the land of the Indian Cherokees




Knoxville, Tennessee worlds fair SunSphere




The Grand Ole Opry Museum, Nashville, TN



Posted by AyyA:: at :: 9:52 PM::

4 Comments:

Blogger UzF said...

Looks like a very beautiful place..
Who knows ruby one day you might visit it again and re-live all the memories.
meanwhile, you might write your own poet about it like the one in the orevious post- this is what you do best ;)
have a great day,

8:20 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Let me guess you studied at Vanderbilt Univ. ?

11:48 AM  
Blogger AyyA said...

UzF
I do visit once and a while, but it is just not the same anymore, one day you will understand what I mean. And thanks for the compliment dear :)

Wardat_il'7leej
Nope, you would have a better guess if you go back to my previous post ;)

1:44 PM  
Blogger AyyA said...

I can’t say I’m addicted, but I have a special mood for Black Banjo.

2:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home