.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, October 15

Friends Give you Synergy.


At last she's back. My best friend that is. Ever since she's been gone I have hardly left home if not to take care of some errands. Today she was here and it felt so good.
Friends are really the god blessed treasures of life. Your whole personality changes when they are around. The first thing she did is hug me and carry me off the ground. And I found myself talking like a non stop stereo, wanting to let everything out in mixed up sentences, not wanting to miss anything, same was with her. Our mobiles kept ringing and we just ignored the callers. Nothing is more important than us being together again.
Family is important, but you don't choose them, so you have to take them good or bad. But friends are different; you choose them and you put up with them as much as they put up with you, but you do it whole heartedly. You could pass time with them without feeling how time passes by. And there is always something to talk about. They give you synergy.
For the last two summers we traveled together, done some foolish stuff together, but this year our bosses played a trick on separating us by allowing each a different vacation timing, so basically we were separated for 'bout one month and a half. And that's a long time for close friends.
And tonight I know she will practically drag me out of my dungeon. She already made the plan. I don't mind, so long she is with me. I won't miss my blog, nor would I miss my poems, or my books, not even eager to check my critic's sight "a task I've been doing day and night"
Welcome back sweetie, nowerat leq8.
Posted by Hello

Posted by AyyA:: at :: 7:58 PM::

7 Comments:

Blogger Purgatory said...

Say hi to her and welcome her back with big hug and kisses.

As for the post, yes true, friends we choose, so we have more choices compared to family, where we are stuck with what fate gives us. Hope you have fun together and get to do foolish stuff in Ramadan :P

11:21 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

garat 3ainch.. say from me too

11:25 AM  
Blogger AyyA said...

P72, Mosan, and AltDad
Thanx :)
Mosan
yosal inshallah

2:13 PM  
Blogger AyyA said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:53 PM  
Blogger AyyA said...

Patricia
I miss you too dear, hope things get better with you so you can come and visit Q8, thanx and take care.

12:32 AM  
Blogger Drunk'n'Gorgeous said...

ee garat 3aynich :)

8:35 AM  
Blogger AyyA said...

waih nebiyich 7abeebti

1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home