.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, November 4

In a Trance


A strange feeling is a trance
Amazing how it conquers space and time

It takes me far and away:
On the beach, over a roof top,
A friend’s place, anywhere and everywhere.

Yet I’m right here in my room

I can see everything around me,
Although my eyes are focused
On nothingness which
Contains everything.

It contains a journey to the past,
An awareness of the present and
It projects the future.

All on a three dimensional
Huge screen surrounding me;
I see faces, places, I hear voices.

Then I see his face and
Hear all our little chit-chats
We laugh till we cry
Yet no lips are moving
And no tears are dropping

All in an enormous world of silence,
Even though the music is playing.

Don’t bother with all the above,
I’m only
In a TRANCE

Posted by AyyA:: at :: 2:16 AM::

5 Comments:

Blogger Gigi said...

Hehehe sometimes it seems like I'm always in a trance.
It's a pleasant state of being, don't you think? :)

Thanks for the nice, soothing poem Ayya :)

Gigi, passingly

-=*ViSiT mE*=-

10:29 AM  
Blogger Shurouq said...

I'm in a trance of the bad kind

Happy Eid, Ayya :*

3:47 AM  
Blogger AyyA said...

Mello
Thank you dear

Gigi
Ah, the feeling is wonderful. And being always in a trance is good, I guess you are lucky and that explains why you always posses such a good nature.

Burakan
Burakan fi baitina, ya mar7aba ya mar7aba
No one likes "OLD" Buracan, wi 7asha, I didn’t mean age, I meant “the always and forever good” :)
And off course your article was about discrimination against expatriates, I was only referring to your suggestion in the article.
Kil 3am wi inta bekhair wi 3asa doom productive wi allah yatawil be3omric. Your articles are some of the very few that give me the incentive to speak out my mind and not give up with reform in my country. And if I knew you were going to honor me with your visit, I would have spread the red carpet :)

Tantalize
This sketch is supposed to be of me, but it looks nothing like me.
And thank you teacher for the compliment, you have no idea how much this means to me.

3:18 PM  
Blogger AyyA said...

Shurouq
It is your choice to have a good or a bad trance. We can never change out misgivings in life, but we always can change the way we perceive them and handle them no matter how hard this may seem. You’ve got to be strong girl, nothing and no one is worth it. My trance is the only private time for me, the time to re-gather and feel good about myself because I’m worth it. And no one or no bad situation has the right to intrude.
Love you girl and I wish you a good life full of happiness.

3:37 PM  
Blogger AyyA said...

Tantalize, a7rajtooni :)
I’m happy that you decided to activate the “T “blog. I have to work on the link now.

5:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home