.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, May 23

The sinful lust

In the chaos of my life
I’ve been bust
In distinguishing
Love from lust

I have learned
That sin is to lust
But to love
Is a virtuous just

But wasn’t it physical
The first look
The first touch
In nature’s book!

Wasn’t it lust
That first triggered
The soul as such
To be honored!

If it wasn’t for desire
That flared the first fire
Would the soul
Have bothered at all!

So why deny
Our sinful merge
When it was the essence
For the sacred to emerge!

Posted by AyyA:: at :: 12:12 AM::

2 Comments:

Blogger AyyA said...

Thanks DJ, I have taken an oath to my self that I would only speak the truth of what sounds logical to me and not of what I have been conditioned to believe.

1:29 PM  
Blogger AyyA said...

Tantalize
This time let’s switch places ;)

I give you an "A" for your interpretation; you read my mind as if an open book :)

5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home