.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Saturday, June 11

You want to know?

Your mind wanders as your eyes read between the lines
Why write when I have you!

The release of maternity labor
The mother’s joy in the first glimpse of her newborn
The need of an infant for a merciful touch

Shall I mention more!

The longing of a flower to be beautified by the dew
Your dew
And yes, the starvation of a healthy Lioness

Are yet some of many roads to you

But the morning after
What do you know about the morning after!

Birds are bigger
Sky is brighter
Ocean waves are mellower
And the breeze is cooler
Although there is no ocean
And you’re gone
While I’m still in my writing;

In my ecstasy
In our eternity


Posted by AyyA:: at :: 1:37 PM::

1 Comments:

Blogger AyyA said...

Double M
Coming soon inshallah LOL

Implacable
Thank you teacher ;)

8:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home