.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Saturday, July 9

Wake Up and Catch your Dreams

No, I won't be like her
I’d never have her soft hair
Nor would I tranquilize you,
Demure you in her bluish stare
Let alone her grab-ishing smile

I won’t reproduce you through her youth
Nor dream to mesmerize your dreams
No, I won’t compare
And that’s the bold truth

Yet, allow me to say;

She oozed you with a gash
I gushed in you vim and vigor

Yes, she did loot your mind
But I’m the conqueror of your ewer

And that’s not all, I dare say;

She gave you hell
While I spread paradise
On the realms of my arms
Just for you

And needless to say;

She enslaved you
Hence I freed you

She stole your dreams
The very dreams I salvaged
And ran thousands of lights away
While I resided in your iris

Oh, and one more thing, before I forget;

She left for another
Yet I made you
An undercover
Legendary lover

Now it’s time for you to choose
Before we’re thawed in a dream

Posted by AyyA:: at :: 12:08 PM::

2 Comments:

Blogger AyyA said...

Thanks sweetie :*

12:35 PM  
Blogger AyyA said...

Thanks M and welcome to my humble quarters, and you know what? The most that brings happiness to my heart is when someone checks old posts especially my poetry and comments, thank you again dear.

2:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home