.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, August 22

Let the Pictures Talk

As I have promised my blog buddies; I hereunder post the pictures I promised, not much comments would be added, and if you are interested to know the story behind these pictures, please refer to my diaries in Spain in the previous few entries starting from mid July, cyber kisses to all



Wine tasting of The Bodegas Carmelitano in banicassem, Spain

The natural swimming pools of Montanejos

The prince that built the natural swimming pools
for his mistresses in Montanajos (notice the name: El7amamat El3arabiyah)

Khaleejees have reached Ain

The beautiful white and blue/green houses of Ain, Spain

The Amarican style of celebrating in Ibiza

Sunset on Ibiza's Cafe Del Mar

The honeymooners in Cafe Del Mar, Ibiza

Boarding the ferry to Ibiza

Beauty queens of the Moncofa’s Maria Magdalena’s festivities


Too tiered with night life? Have a nap at the bar


Half of my tattoo, thanks for editing sweetheart :)


Ramonnnnnn; my gorgeous Valencian friend


Now if you are interested to see more photos you can click this

Posted by AyyA:: at :: 8:06 AM::

13 Comments:

Blogger Jewaira said...

Looks like you had a great time RUby :) but for some reason can't see the last few pictures.

11:21 AM  
Blogger Purgatory said...

fix the last 3 pics

4:05 PM  
Blogger AyyA said...

Lady J
It was a technical error that was fixed by my all time savior Purgy Wurgy, I hope you can see them now

Purgy darling
:****

5:39 PM  
Blogger Elegance said...

Ramon,
Yo soy una kuwaiti, soltera, guapa y tengo 27 anos. te enteresa? te puedo llamar x telefono al telefono q dejaste? que guapo! madre mia!!!!

8:47 PM  
Blogger shosho said...

hehehe I saw your tatto pic on flicker before the editing , you have a sexy figure mashallah.

So does it mean anything? Or is it a pic of something?

9:27 PM  
Blogger E3younAlbak said...

you are so beautiful masha'Allah 3alaiki!!! oh... now that you're back, al7amdillah 3al salameh... you never finished your story that you kept saying you'll finish and you never did... :P so i think its about that time...

9:00 AM  
Blogger UzF said...

This is like reading a book then watching it on movies later on!
Some of these pictures even looked familiar lol

Good to have you back [to your base], enjoy home!

9:41 AM  
Blogger AyyA said...

Purgy darling
I think I already did ;)

elegance
You scared Ramon off LOL

Shosho
You naughty girl you, but I love your naughtiness :*
The middle part you see is an ohm which means the tranquil sound of peace and stability, and around it is just a trivial design that extends from the lower back to the front in a G-string kinda curve

E3younAlbak
Thanks 7ayati, i3yoonik el7ilwah and did you mean my story "Sameera / the struggle of a single woman" ?

UzF
Thanks sweetie, but I assure you I won’t stay home for long ;) , this time I will be going to the other side of the world, but it’s too early to talk about it now, and about the pictures; I would have liked to post more but was afraid you all would throw rotten tomatoes on me LOL

4:09 PM  
Blogger AyyA said...

Ramonnn
Estoy seguro que ella le llamará Ramon,usted es afterall muy guapo ;)

8:49 PM  
Blogger Elegance said...

Ramon, mi amor latino, mi fantasia:
Pero esa era tu foto de verdad? no me estas engañando?
Por cierto, te gusta las morenas?
Espero noticias tuyas!! Cuando vienes a Kuwait vas a conocer otro sabor!! te lo prometo. muuuuua

11:23 PM  
Blogger Elegance said...

Ramón, mi amor latino, mi fantasia:
Gracias por la invitación. Me hace mucho ilusión conocerte personalmente, pero me da verguenza llamarte. Pareces una máquina de sesssso, pero cuanto tiempo te duran las pilas?

12:29 PM  
Blogger E3younAlbak said...

yes!! i need more on her please...

1:33 PM  
Blogger AyyA said...

Le3yoonik ya E3younAlbak, I will do that, Just waiting for the right inspiration :*

1:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home