.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, July 31

Adios Ibiza, but not for long

This is my last day in Ibiza, tomorrow I’m heading back to Valencia and the peaceful village of Moncofa, the GPRS is not covered there, so no internet connection for a while. Next week I’m planning to go to Barcelona for a week and no telling if there is an access there either, so I guess this post is my last for a while.
And this for sure won't be my last visit :)

Pacha and El Divino are night clubs that are a must see when you are in Ibiza (don’t miss out the VIP section) I personally have not seen like them anywhere else I've been to.

Tonight I will be going to Café Del Mar for watching the sun set, chill out style, then to Sun Sea (I think that’s what it’s called) which is another chill out I heard is also awesome, and the rest of the night is left with no planning, we'll just hang out from one place to another bidding our farewell to the humming island.
I will be getting lots of CD’s from those places.

So guys until then, you all take care, and I missed you all.

Posted by AyyA:: at :: 2:48 PM::

5 Comments:

Blogger Jelly Belly said...

I hope you have a great time dear...you gotta show us some pictures ;)

11:55 PM  
Blogger La La said...

I had so many great memories at Pachá. Please enjoy Spain to the fullest, lucky girl! :)

8:40 AM  
Blogger AyyA said...

Tantalize
Hi there and thanks for the tip and the offer, we have decided to extend our stay in Ibiza for another three days, so privilege, Amnesia are on our next must see list, as for El Divino, we had the privilege of meeting the owner through the Spanish Ambassador and he is a really nice person, he arranged our hotel booking here when we lost hope in finding a place, we start each night usually in El Divino then we continue from there to other places, he also arranged reduced fares for us to other places, again thanks for the tip, and if there is more you recommend I would appreciate it.

Jellowah darling
Thanks sweetie, I’m having so much fun that I had to extend my stay LOL
There would be lots of pictures but only when I get back home, coz loading with the GPRS is really slow and costly; I tried to do that twice and had a tiresome experience.

Janjoon
Thanks dear and welcome to my humble quarters.

Tania
Thanks sweetie and welcome to the blogo-sphere, but I have to warn you; it’s addictive LOL, and I will visit you ASAP, the connection via mobile is a bit slow so it might take some time, but I promise to do that regardless, take care sweetie.

Pattyyyyyyyyyy
Hey girl, are you still in Kuwait, missed you sweet pea, I wish you were with us wildo, I’m with Elegance; I’m sure you know whom I mean LOL, TAKE CARE 7ABEEBTI

10:56 AM  
Blogger Zaydoun said...

Did you know that El Divino is owned by a Kuwaiti guy? His name is خالد الروضان

The question begs to be asked: Why can't he open a club here?

Don't answer that!

12:24 PM  
Blogger AyyA said...

sure Iknow i just did not to mention his name

5:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home