.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, July 14

Adios

It's time to say goodbye, but I will be taking my laptop with me this time, I might not be around most often as I would like, but all in all I'll be in touch and would be posting when I find the time inshalla
Take care you'll and be good, cyber kisses :*
A little "me" time:
Free

Regardless of your infidelity
Regardless of my humility

Regardless of the girl next door
Regardless of my sores

Regardless of abandonment
Regardless of my lonely nights

Regardless of your comeback
Regardless of my setbacks

Regardless of your fears
Regardless of my fears

Now and only now
I can say
I’m finally free
From me

Posted by Picasa

Get ready for me Andaluthia

Posted by AyyA:: at :: 9:37 AM::

7 Comments:

Blogger Purgatory said...

have fun

10:01 AM  
Blogger Jewaira said...

Have fun and keep safe Ruby :)

11:35 AM  
Blogger أبو جيج يدور نعاله said...

Dont drink the water

1:44 PM  
Blogger iDip said...

Bon Voyage

3:11 PM  
Blogger pstpst said...

Darling, finally a vacation for you?have fun sweets.
I did the exams I passed the exams you are loking at a fourth year Law student now khalaaaaaaaaaaaas by next june I'll be finished. As for love weeeeeeelll I seem to have triped and fallen and crumbled all over the place. A sweet man yummy too, way too goodlooking hehehehhe what to do with the lebanese no?

1:52 PM  
Blogger AyyA said...

Purgy, shopaholic Q8eya, sweet lady J and IDip
Thank you and I’m planning to make the best of it :)
So far it’s really hot, 36 degrees in the day time, at night it’s really nice and cool and with chilled Coronita and Tapas it’s heaven

Bo Jaij
Water? In Spain? nah, it’s only for bathing, here we drink BEEEEERRRRRRAAAAHHHH

Beatnik
Hey sweetie, glad to hear that and I’m really happy for you, and proud that you did well in your exams, and also glad that you finally fell in love, if you wana go for an Arab guy; go for Lebanese ;)

DJ
Thanks sweets :)

8:58 PM  
Blogger AyyA said...

Sweet MsB
Right now I’m in Madrid, and enjoying the plazas, I will drive Monday to Valencia for the sand and the beach, thanks sweetie.

1:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home