.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, July 12

Nip/Tuck

Thanks to blogging and particularly to Zaydoun for the tip, I watched the last episode of season "I" today and I loved it, and the sound track was awesome.

If you know how easily I get bored watching TV, and the fact that I would never imagine myself facing the screen more than three hours on one go, you’d understand what it meant to me to loose track of time in front a TV screen and get agitated because the show was over, after Sex and the City, this one is my favorite and I can’t wait for season II.

It’s unusual, strange and as Zaydoun said; addictive. Although it contained a lot of usual day to day events.

After watching this series I think I want to date a plastic surgeon, particularly Dr. Christian Troy, did I mention that I have a thing for assholes? ;)

Matt McNamara; wouldn’t anyone want to have a son like him?
Posted by Picasa



Posted by AyyA:: at :: 9:35 AM::

2 Comments:

Blogger Zaydoun said...

Awesome show. Glad you liked it

10:17 AM  
Blogger AyyA said...

I loved it big Z, thanks again

10:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home