.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, July 12

BLP Campaign

Yes Sarah, your campaign is noble, I had no choice but to join




On peace:
When one will not, two cannot quarrel
When you get angry, you lose more than your temper
Real temperature control is to extinguish the heat of anger
Can someone, who causes pain to others, experience real joy?


On love:
Pure love is the basis of eternal relationships
To have love for God is to love humanity
A generous heart will quickly become a precious heart
Do not expect love and attention, give it instead


PS: All quotes by Brahma Kumaris

Posted by AyyA:: at :: 10:16 AM::

4 Comments:

Blogger Hope said...

Beautiful :)

1:57 AM  
Blogger AyyA said...

thanks hope :)

10:55 AM  
Blogger Papillona ® said...

oh my god!!! AyyA!!! I had no idea this campaign is spreading
THANK YOU SO MUCH

I might sound silly but I have tears in my eyes :,)

5:10 PM  
Blogger AyyA said...

Sara dear
rest asure that Iwould never let such a thing escape me :)

11:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home