.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, September 1

Time to Fly

Today I will be leaving Kuwait to the land of Siam Thailand, and Malaysia; truly Asia for two weeks. And although I will be posting regularly, I might not have the time to read regularly for you guys, I know I’ll miss you but you can’t get rid of me that easy, I’m coming back to get you
Until then… tata









A little thing for the road:


I only have you

To be with friends
And abandon you

To soar high, and dip low
To reach beyond what's attainable
And above what may sound reasonable
Yes, I might do that

I even might melt the sun
And glorify the moon
And dart the twilight
To catch the flocking birds
And make them fly with no wings

Oh yes,I have countless faults
And much more friends

Yet, I only have one lover
And that lover is you
Whom to me is indispensable

Posted by AyyA:: at :: 1:17 AM::

5 Comments:

Blogger Purgatory said...

Enjoy yourself and bring back some honey.

10:12 AM  
Blogger Shurouq said...

Have a safe trip babe, and yeah, do keep us posted :*

12:11 PM  
Blogger Jewaira said...

Have a great time Ruby and be safe :)

11:51 PM  
Blogger bo nasser said...

take care and enjoy your time

2:56 AM  
Blogger AyyA said...

Purgy
Thailandian honey? Or Malaysian honey?
How about local honey? ;)

Shopaaaa
I will, thanks sweetie

Sharouqa el7elwa
I sure will babe :*

Ms.B
Where have you been, long time no see, missed you babe and believe me the blog-o-sphere is not the same without you, annnnnnd, hmmmmmm, I don’t know if I will have much adventure being with family and all, but let’s see how it goes, but I promise to have some pictures though.

Jewaira ya Jewaira
Thanks honey, I just got in today and it’s cool and humid a bit, but very good for the skin, I had diner at the fish market where you choose your fresh sea food and vegetables and they cook them right there and then, yummy, I had Tom Yum Kom which is a delicious hot shrimps and mushroom soup and grilled Zubaidi, when it comes to sea food I’m an alley cat, have to payoff with the output with all that chilly though, awwwwch, LOL

Bader
Thanks sweetie, I sure will…:)

5:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home