.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, July 9

It’s Inevitable

Wish coins shadowed by the green-gray weed
At the bottom of the pond seem so close I could almost touch 'm
Yet I know they’re much deeper and I know that it’s only an illusion.
And I know that the art of swimming is too hard to master

Sharks, so visible, I could see my image in their iris
Waiting, anticipating
Yet with so much vigorousness
They seem so scared, what a shame

What a ponderous game, it is almost hilarious
Out of ordinary, in the range, yet so strange
A chaos in the blurring waters
But I did dare to extend an arm
And I know what I did was right
I know that purity was my guide
Even though what looked so clear is not so clear and life is but an illusion

Unravel me, uncover me, and tear me to pieces
You won’t succeed
Because the motive is and will always be
Devotion
And when it comes to the the matters of heart
Nothing matters anymore
Illusion becomes reality
And you lose, even with your sharp teeth

Yes I am a slave
But with a head held up high
Because I have a case
That you may think is weak
But that’s your opinion, not mine
I’m controlled by a pure heart

Sedating me
Intimidating me
Throwing me to the sharks
Strenuous to the lottery
Of life

But what is life
With no dignity
Integrity
Possibility and
A mere hope
To get the wish coin!

Posted by AyyA:: at :: 1:14 AM::

5 Comments:

Blogger Common_Sense said...

"Yes I am a slave
But with a head held up high"

come on! after all of this and you are still a slave!!

3ayal I'll buy you if this is the case ;p

3:44 PM  
Blogger ولاّدة سابقاً ... رانيا السعد ...رانية المنيفي حسب الأوراق الرسمية said...

صديقتي
الحياة- بلا أدنى شك- أجمل لأن قلبك الصافي ينبض حولنا

سمك القرش المرتعد/الخائف...صورة سأظل أتخيلها كلما طغى الطغاة
شكراً حبيبتي فقد أغنيت مخيلتي وزوديتها بالكثير من الصور الاستثنائية

8:49 PM  
Blogger AyyA said...

CM
Yes, I am a slave to this demanding heart which is filled with the love for this country.
Yallah cham tidfa3 ;p

Princess
This heart of mine had to suffer for not being able to be with you lately, wi inti adra bilthroof.

Nazzal
Somehow I remembered your quote all through the parliament session today.

4:06 PM  
Blogger Common_Sense said...

-AyyA

I'll pay ma wray oo dony afa 3laich, I have 13 oo 250 files in my walet ;p

lool sorry '3ashmara, honey entay ma tetgayeemen bel floss, I'll exchange my self for you etha yabon :$

1:49 PM  
Blogger AyyA said...

CM
Allah yikhaleek for your loved ones.

11:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home