.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, June 19

Elections III

In the previous two posts I have pointed out the negative aspects of the elections, but this particular election also carries some hope. There are some decent candidates running and we need our full force to back them up.


Pay attention; It’s not a right, it’s an obligation


Ya ba3adhom kilohom


The only woman candidate that is worth backing up, she is a fighter and she was with our move for reform from the beginning till the dissolution of the parliament, if you take a look at my previous posts you’d see her pictures all around. Yes, I do wish to see at least one woman in the next parliament and know that Rula is an asset.
I saw the other day some Bangladeshis removing Basil's posters. When I asked them for the reason, they said it's orders from Elbaladiyah. I asked them, then how come they were only removing his posts when his posters were not placed in awkward locations like others? They just moved their heads and did not answer. The strange thing is that when I called “Norah”; one of Basil’s campaigning members, to tell her what’s going on, and by the time I finished my phone call and made another round with my car. The Bangladeshis disappeared!


You don’t need us, we need you


You will always stay great regardless of their……(fill in the blank)


PS. the names mentioned here are by no means the only ones who deserve our support.


Posted by AyyA:: at :: 12:52 PM::

9 Comments:

Blogger Alia said...

يا حلوهم
شي يفتح النفس

10:01 AM  
Blogger ولاّدة سابقاً ... رانيا السعد ...رانية المنيفي حسب الأوراق الرسمية said...

عالية

سؤال: رولا دشتي فتحت نفسك؟؟
أبي أتأكد

10:36 AM  
Blogger iDip said...

I liked the "raise your vote/voice" campaign!

11:21 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ruby one thing 2 say

go baby go

2:32 PM  
Blogger White Wings said...

I don't like the way they slash the posters for stability, it irritates me :)
(trying to avoid a serious comment:)

1:34 AM  
Blogger AyyA said...

Alia
I hope they make it to the parliament.

Princess
LOL, I know what you’re thinking, but for our situation we need crazy fighters, if you know what I mean ;)

iDip
I will be posting more about this campaign, soon inshallah :)

Mosano baby
What would I do without you? :*

White wing
LOL

12:18 PM  
Blogger Jewaira said...

I love the first poster. I have not seen that one.

1:27 PM  
Blogger AyyA said...

Lady J
The first poster is a campaign from Women Cultural and Social Society (WCSS) to guide women in the next elections. I’m trying to post about it, but blogger is giving me a hard time. I will try to do that in a while.

2:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! http://www.guccieyeglasses3.info/Knit-patterns-free-sweaters-cotton.html Construction loan home womens cashmere sweaters open blouse breasts Botox urologie

9:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home