.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, June 5

Away From Elections

I see it coming big
Huge and loaded
With quizzical, painful
Question marks

It’s a real battle with ammunition
Group tactics
Strategies that defer
In the shades of light and dark

At times it looks as two opponents
Representing light and dark
Both strong
Each to his utmost part

At others it looses shape
Looses taste
Looses the very essence
Of its true grace

Now rest your weary head
Atop my shameless bosom
And drift into
Deep sleep


Posted by AyyA:: at :: 1:20 AM::

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I think I like this 1 the best ...love it love it

10:16 AM  
Blogger Hazolat said...

How is this supposed to be "away from elections"? I see elections all over it :-)

1:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

not bad :)

3:59 PM  
Blogger AyyA said...

mosano baby
And I love you too :*

hazolat
And did you really believe that I could think of anything but elections in this fight?
HAZOLAT

Mini inverted R
THANKS :)

12:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home