.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, September 8

BONSAI CATS

I got this disturbing mail from a friend, it’s so sickening to see how human beings can be so cruel, and I ask the ones who are into this business; how would anyone of them like to become a Bonsai man / woman?

The E-mail:
This is so terrible. A site that we were able to shut last year has returned.
We have to try to shut it down. A Japanese man in New York breeds and sells kittens that are called BONSAI CATS. That would sound cute, if it weren't kittens that were put into little bottles after being given a muscle relaxant and then locked up for the rest of their lives!! The cats are fed through a straw and have a small tube for their faces. The skeleton of the cat will take on the form of the bottle as the kitten grows.
The cats never get the opportunity to move. They are used as original and exclusive souvenirs. These are the latest trends in New York, China, Indonesia and New Zealand. If you think you can handle it, view
this and have a look at the methods being used to put these little kittens into bottles.

I have to warn you; the site is disturbing

Posted by AyyA:: at :: 10:42 AM::

12 Comments:

Blogger nibaq said...

Its a fake site.

12:20 PM  
Blogger PALFORCE said...

Yupe,

It's hoax check this out:
http://www.snopes.com/critters/crusader/bonsai.asp

12:32 PM  
Blogger Elegance said...

Ayya:
I got the same e-mail, but if you read through it at the end it is nothing but a bad joke. It´s not a real thing!

12:35 PM  
Blogger AyyA said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:53 PM  
Blogger AyyA said...

Guys; if it is a joke it’s a very bad one coz it disturbed me all day
Elegance
I could not read through, I was too devastated

12:59 PM  
Blogger Jewaira said...

Phew! That's a relief

1:07 PM  
Blogger AyyA said...

Yes Jewara, it was a relief, and I wanted to delete this whole post so that I won’t be a part of this joke, then I thought I’d leave it so that others can see that some have a bad sense of hummer and not buy it when they get it in their mail

Thank you guys for the tip. You’ve been a great help.

1:24 PM  
Blogger Drunk'n'Gorgeous said...

AyyaDarling - Hey sweetie! How've you been? Still compassionate as ever I see. Especially missed that about you. About the bonsai kittens, tara some people (including myself) have an extremely weird sense of humor. *shrugs* Take care of you!

2:18 PM  
Blogger don_veto said...

I was just going to tell you that this was a joke site, but I see other bloggers told you already.

Welcome to the Wonderful World of the Weird.

5:26 PM  
Blogger ولاّدة سابقاً ... رانيا السعد ...رانية المنيفي حسب الأوراق الرسمية said...

بغي يغمي علي

نكتة!!!!!!!
ما تضحك إذا كانت نكتة

5:48 PM  
Blogger AyyA said...

D&G
Hey you babes, el7imdillah 3ala elsalama, missed you sweetheart; hope you had a nice vacation

don_vito
thanks dear for taking the initiative

MsB
Sorry for the disturbance dear, I know exactly what you mean, it practically ruined my day.
Mom is ok, elshar ma yeech, thanks sweetie

Princess
I apologize again, it was my fault I should have checked it out before posting, but the thing is that I got this e-mail from a friend who does not have a repetition in sending such ridiculous jokes, but I'm sure he fell in the trap as I did :(

9:53 PM  
Blogger A3sab said...

thank god its just a hoax!!

1:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home