.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Saturday, December 3

Broken Heart

I miss waking up in your brawny arms
Swathing me in your warmth on winter days
I even miss the sound of your alarm
Triggering the first bliss of my new day--
The soothing, genuine good morning kiss
Lodging with me as my day wafted by
To say the least; I miss your impishness
Those little things that Creases my gut’s sigh
Remember the day, we had a fierce fight?
Remember how both of us pledged a fit
Break up, but as the day closed into night
Lovers we dwelled as if we hadn’t split
Since we had parted, no one brought the smile
To this torn heart for quite a long while

Posted by AyyA:: at :: 6:02 PM::

4 Comments:

Blogger shosho said...

Finally a sonnet :D

11:53 PM  
Blogger AyyA said...

ChrisWoznitza
Hi dear, what’s up, long time :)
shosho
Well, a trial “blushing”
DJ
One word… YRSS (you are so sweet) :)

11:40 AM  
Blogger Papillona ® said...

Since we had parted, no one brought the smile
To this torn heart for quite a long while.. *sigh*

wow

3:23 PM  
Blogger AyyA said...

Papi
:*

Mello
I don't believe that this kind of love exists anywhere nowadays.

9:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home