.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, January 24

Crisis Management

Now that the issue of leadership is solved, as a citizen of this beloved country, I demand that the new leaders take a course in Crisis Management to avoid future chaos, what we went through in the past few days is unforgettable and unforgivable. Good intentions do not always work.
And what’s with KTV and its rather primitive approach to the crisis. Is Dr. Anas Elreshaid serious? Does he think that in this age of technology he can conceal information from the public? Lack of information is worse than misinformation for it allows rumors to spread around. Dr. Alreshaid I accuse you for being the responsible person behind those rumors and I wish not to see you in the new government.
And a big salute to my fellow blogers: Sa7at elsafat for being so responsible and unbiased throughout this crisis. Teach the so called Dr. a lesson, he needs it.
Mabrook lilKuwait for the first step, I hope that they all learned their lessons and I hope to see a better government evolving soon.

Posted by AyyA:: at :: 1:10 AM::

7 Comments:

Blogger Jewaira said...

I second that, Ruby.

6:37 AM  
Blogger shosho said...

Yeah, he tried to play it safe and got it completely wrong.

Personally, I prefer a woman in that post.

12:07 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

too optimistic it will never happen cuz they think they are above any crisis and above the law

3:25 PM  
Blogger AyyA said...

Lady J
Knowing you, I knew you would

Shosho
Sometimes, not acting is worse than action. But I did not expect this from a learned person.

Mosano baby
I agree with you, and I’m really fed up.

Shopa
I practically burst at the TV when I heard him say that. How ignorant he thinks we are?

6:50 PM  
Blogger ولاّدة سابقاً ... رانيا السعد ...رانية المنيفي حسب الأوراق الرسمية said...

بخصوص إدارة الأزمات فأعنقد أنها مرحلة متقدمة يجب أن يبدأ الجميع بمباديء الإدارة العامة و101 سياسة
بالنسبة للدكتور أنس أتمنى أن يقبله شباب ساحة الصفاة كتلميذ فاشل ويبذلوا مجهود في رفع مستواه ولهم أجر
أما عن تعلم الدرس فلا أعتقد ...الغزو لم يعلمهم فهل سيتعلمون من هذه الأزمة؟

الشعب الكويتي تعلم درس مهم وهو ان الدستور هو المنقذ كما أنه لا يجب أن يقف مع جزء من الأسرة ضد جزء آخر فبالنهاية يكون كمن قيل فيه المثل
يا داخل بين البصلة وقشرتها ما ينوبك إلا ريحتها


مع تمنياتي لكم بليلة هادئة بعد كل الصخب الذي عايشناه

9:57 PM  
Blogger AyyA said...

Princess;
LOL, mowateeni min elthi7ik 3ala
يبدأ الجميع بمباديء الإدارة العامة و101 سياسة
You know, today was the first day I wake up at around one PM. Haven’t done that in years. It goes to tell you how much I needed the sleep after all this mess.

8:16 PM  
Blogger AyyA said...

Ms.B
Sincere soul searching is definitely what we need. And I think the biggest blow was on the ministers (excluding the ones from the royal family) as well as on the MP’s. This gives me a glimpse of hope that things would definitely change, but to what direction? I do not know, but I’m optimistic
It may be wishful thinking, but at least it gives me hope.

10:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home