.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, January 9

Happy 3eed

Written words can have enormous impact on us. You might read an excerpt here or a sentence there or even a word that can change the entire course of your life. Words can bring us happiness, encouragement, agony, sympathy, euphoria…you name it. Notice how much a negative or a positive entry changes your mood. You might even fall in love or hate a writer without having any personal contact with him/her. What you write is very important and what you read is even more important.
Years back I read this prose ( I think that’s what it is) for an unknown author. The words sank in my heart as I read them again and again. They made me think of a lot of things that were right there before my eyes but I couldn’t see them. And here I present it to you my cyber friends as my 3eediya ( gift) hoping that it would change your life to better understand yourself and the ones around you as it did to me. I have to confess though that fining it was not an easy job, my cousin and I spent quite a long time searching for it since, as I mentioned, the author is unknown and we were not sure of the title. But you are well worth the time spent. Enjoy it and have a wonderful 3eed surrounded by your loved ones and way away from your foes.
Click this to receive your 3eediya.


I feel sorry for the poor animal :(

Posted by AyyA:: at :: 11:01 AM::

9 Comments:

Blogger Nunu-San said...

Happy 3eed to you too..
I so do feel sorry for this animal =/

3:35 PM  
Blogger iDip said...

ayyamich sa3eeda :)

7:56 PM  
Blogger غريب said...

كل عام ونتي بخير
للعيد والسنه الجديده
اما بالنسبه لموضوع الحيوانات فشهاتي مجروحه وأرجو أنك ما توضحينها خليها بينا
تحياتي لك
غريب

4:31 AM  
Blogger you-sif said...

لقد قرأت مشاعر جميلة في هذا البوست

وقد وصلت الى هدفها وهو القلب

عيدك مبارك

وشكرا
للعيدية

أما الخروف المسكين فهو سر من أسرار هذة الفرحة التاريخية
فنقوله أديت المطلوب منك بكل جدارة
مشكور

9:38 AM  
Blogger AyyA said...

Nunu
Why do our celebrations always have to be pinched with sadness?

iDip
Thanks dear

Gareeb
Sirik fi beer. Not the one with alcohol of course LOL

You-sif
Thanks dear for your sweet words. And as for the sheep; have you been to 7aj before? And have you seen loads of dead sheep piling atop each other with flies and smell of blood reeking all over the place. Do you know that millions of sheep go to waste each year while people are dying from hunger around the world?
I believe that the poor animal did more than its share dear.

Kale
Thanks sweetie, same to you.

2:04 PM  
Blogger Jelly Belly said...

Happy Eid 3asoola :*
and thanks for the 3eedya, I loved it :**

10:54 PM  
Blogger AyyA said...

7abeebti wallah JB, back at you :**

3:15 PM  
Blogger ولاّدة سابقاً ... رانيا السعد ...رانية المنيفي حسب الأوراق الرسمية said...

خوووووش عيدية
طبعتها وسأقرأها كلما ضعفت
شكـــــــــــــــــراً

4:58 PM  
Blogger AyyA said...

I'm glad you liked it Princess :)

11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home