.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, December 8

Body Communication


As a little child the big body
Crumbled in my arms
Anxiously

I smiled and
Ran my fingers through his curly hair
He sighed
His burdens were too much to handle
He wanted to be free

But I still ran my fingers through his soft hair
And another finger to entice
His scrumptious lips

And what a sight when he eased
To my touch and cracked a pleased
Twitch of a shy smile
And amidst glistening naive eyes

He moaned
And surrendered entirely

The music was still playing: you are beautiful
At the background
When the candles quietly glowed

Posted by AyyA:: at :: 11:26 PM::

4 Comments:

Blogger iliveinq8 said...

Umm.. more like sexual communication. :/

did you make this up or copied it? :/

8:44 PM  
Blogger illusion said...

Makes me yearn to be in love with a special someone

8:39 PM  
Blogger نون النساء said...

some time..it's true

that the body communication is onther way to say i love u..



:)

i like it

11:48 PM  
Blogger AyyA said...

Thank you all for your kind comments.

11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home