.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, January 29

A Poem I Like a lot

ENJOY

Snowy Night
by Kevin Fulton


sitting alone on a snowy night
wishing you were here in my sight
many miles away you play in the snow
with family and friends that I know
it makes me sad to let you go
but one day soon the time will be right
we can be together you shall see
how happy love can make you be
we have known each other
for such a short time
but we both know the feelings were there
during the nights that we shared
and I do know that you too truly care
it was special it was divine
can't wait for the next time
now all I can say to you is this
may we spend every other snowy night
together in love for eternal bliss

Posted by AyyA:: at :: 9:36 PM::

1 Comments:

Blogger Zeid Koudsi said...

touching!

9:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home