.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, May 5

The Uprising Orange Blossoms

I’m speechless, honestly speaking; I did not expect such a huge attendance. After all, it was only yesterday that we awoke from the shock of the marathonic meeting of the council of ministers. When did these buds ( yahaloo) have time to organize all this? It reminded me of the time of the invasion where all Kuwaitis gathered and united under one thing; THE LOVE OF KUWAIT.
No, I do not only hope that we’d win the battle for five; I know that Kuwait at the end will win.

The buds had gathered
And to five no’s had sworn:
No for corruption
No for favors
No for injustice
No for looting
No for ten
Let the buds lead the way

Enough is enough
Union is our power
The battle is not over yet
Together for five all the way
Sa7at Elsafat; you rock

PS; I met some of my dear bloggers whom I really wanted to meet. I was surprised that some of them were related to me. It made me feel very proud.
And while I was holding the banner; a gorgeous lady passed in front of me. I don’t know why I started blabbering things like; do I know you? You look familiar? Then without any hesitation and without her asking me, I mentioned to her my real name. she surprised me by saying” I’m wallada”; the princess whom I never met in my life was real right there in front of me, and my heart recognized her.
Go bloggers, together for five all the way :****


Yesssssssss

Women also participated

This is all for you

Although the space was limited; the organization was amazing



The line extended all the way to my left

As well as to my right

I want to join too

Nothing but five

It was not only yahaloo

Yahaloo; you have guts


The demonstration at night


Posted by AyyA:: at :: 10:47 PM::

13 Comments:

Blogger q80_demon said...

Yes, it was great. Too bad we didn’t meet; or maybe we did :-// I was one of those who didn’t abide by the dress code - in my entire wardrobe I didn’t have anything with a single orange fiber in it ;-S

1:04 AM  
Blogger AyyA said...

q80_demon
There was this guy in dishdasha standing next to me, I had a feeling it was you.

1:20 AM  
Blogger Nunu-San said...

;*

1:26 AM  
Blogger AyyA said...

nunu
:** back at you 7abeebti

2:22 AM  
Blogger Mohammad Al-Yousifi said...

أول شي تصويرك عجيب

ثاني شي نعم كان يوما تاريخيا و
سيرسخه التاريخ عندما تقر الخمسة

و رحمالله والديك

شيلي الوورد فيريفكاشين

3:25 AM  
Blogger Alia said...

very nice pictures ayya

وإنتي من الناس إللي نشكرهم على هالمجهود

have some pictures of your relatives on my blog ,, coz guess what? we're relatives too

10:40 AM  
Blogger Hazolat said...

I'm sorry I couldn't be there, and I'm extremely proud of the people who were there for Kuwait. I have serious doubts if this will have any effects on the decision made, but then again, Monday's gongregations, back in the day, paid off didn't they.

11:18 AM  
Blogger Papillona ® said...

Ayya! You're awesome

11:39 AM  
Blogger AyyA said...

kila ma6goog
awal shay askorik bi3onf :p
thani shay; allah yisma3 minik
thalith shay; you know how it is with ads, and that’s why I had the word verification, bas wala yihimik; asheelah 3alashan kha6rik, cham killa ma6goog 3indina :)

ZORT
Sure dear, this is my duty, besides being my hobby :)

Shopa sweet
Did that woman you talked to look like the one talking on the phone in the first picture you posted? ;)
Next time you talk to me please say hi, I’d love to meet you :*

Alia
Now you’re confusing me; why didn’t you come and say hi?

Hazolat
Well it’s never too late, and this gathering is by no means the last. If we get the chance to be in another gathering, and you recognized me please say hello, I do not bite :p

Papi
And you are adorable :*

4:39 PM  
Blogger Hazolat said...

Ayya,
Itha Bitsaweenli da3aya mithil waladah .. i'm coming today :-P

4:40 PM  
Blogger AyyA said...

LOL, princess does not need da3ayah, I only said the truth. Bas wala yihimik, qali wi el6alab hamba :)

4:44 PM  
Blogger Hazolat said...

inzain 3ayal see you there .. though hathi ga3diti min isit, laa oo i'd been swimming in the sea :-/
i'll be the one with an orange pillow.

4:58 PM  
Blogger AyyA said...

See you there then orange boy :)

5:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home