.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, April 12

Bits and Pieces

As long as there is a demand, this will continue. You can’t enforce banning of Alcohol, people would rely more on drugs which is far more dangerous than controlled Alcohol. Use logic for a change.

Kalimatik dorrar , but where is the listening ear?

Ya 7asratna

The way the government and the parliament handling eldawa2r elintikhabiya sounds like a good subject for Abdel7sain Abdelridah’s next masra7iya. Where Abdel7sain has to only change his hat (or guitra) and seat; mara 7okoomi wi mara mostagil. El7aseelah? Nothing would change.
Guys; they are playing you. So don’t get your hopes high, just enjoy the play.

Mabrook liga2mat elta6weer, wi hard luck ya ashwaq. Next time have a back up.

So what else is new ? If you had a chance to make another ka3ba, you would have built another one to segregate men and women. Wi yama ne3eesh wi nishoof.

I guess this is enough politics for one day, let’s change the mood:

A poem by anonymous:

Last Comment

Once upon a time I was a virgin
My cheeks reddened with a slightest compliment
At nights I revised each word of my days
A simple flirt stayed with me for months
I was totally obedient to your preaching
I was as innocent and believing as innocence can be
But not today
No you can’t fool me today
I’m not a virgin anymore

Got to get away, leaving for Beirut tomorrow. Tewasooni 3ala shay?
Take care; love you all

Posted by AyyA:: at :: 12:41 PM::

15 Comments:

Blogger ScarlO said...

I like the poem :-)

Politics; headache headache headache ..

tro7een o terje3een bil salama :-D

2:42 PM  
Blogger Hazolat said...

Ayya,
Enjoy, have fun & go WILD :-)

3:10 PM  
Blogger AyyA said...

ScarlO
Thanks sweetie, what can we do? Every time I read a newspaper I get indigestion
And the poem is great; too bad I do not have the name of the author.

Hazolat
Thanks dear, I will
La twasi 7arees ;)

Talisman
Are you offering to pay for one? If you are then the answer is sure :)

alnabeeh
Definitely, thanks dear

9:12 PM  
Blogger Shurouq said...

Ayya, take me with you..
I can use a break and I miss Beirut :(

10:58 PM  
Blogger AyyA said...

Shurouq
7ayati, Beirut is beautiful and I had a great time if it wasn’t for the last minute when I got sick in the plane coming back last night. It must have been what we had for lunch yesterday and plane’s pressure.
Yallah; next time jahzi roo7ich before time and join us :*

Hisham
Innocence in Beirut? You must be kidding :p
Beirut is forever the romantic city. The time passed so quickly, we hardly felt it. New places that recently opened. I have some diaries written down and pictures, I will post about it as soon as I feel better. How long has it been since you’ve been to Lebanon?

12:27 PM  
Blogger ScarlO said...

7amdellah 3al salama :-D

*Waits for your next post*

12:59 PM  
Blogger Hanan said...

Salamat. Hope the indigestion (caused by politics and Beirut food) is gone now.

"As long as there is a demand, this will continue." Are you implying that if booze was legal there won't be any more traficking? But won't we still have those who deal with drugs? Or are we supposed to call for the legalization of drugs too? And what about prostitution and pimpin'?
Car accidents seem to be rising daily? Wouldn't alcohol just add to that problem?

1:36 PM  
Blogger Hazolat said...

Ayya,
Salamat Oo Matshoofeen Shar, piece of advice, don't eat meat on planes, 6ulbay Kosher before you get on board :-P

BTW, I'm done with the post about those horoscopes you were waiting for. consider it your welcome back present. It took forever to write down, but my fingers stopped aching a couple of minutes ago. You owe me a post :-P

3:51 PM  
Blogger AyyA said...

ScarlO
Thanks sweetie, inshallah soon.
Hanan
The indigestion from food is much better, but politics? Its indigestion will never go away.
I think if booze and prostitution is legalized and controlled, we’ll have fewer drugs and less health problems. At the beginning it won’t be easy, but slowly things would settle. Traffic would always be a problem with or without booze. Do you think that booze and drugs are not available now? And that Kuwait is immune from drunken-drivers, and drugged drivers? Who are we kidding? I’m only asking it to be controlled under strict law, but legalized.
And thanks 7abeebti for your well wishing.
Hazolat
Actually I ate at junei kibbat burgul and taboolah before going to the airport and my indigestion started the minuet I went to Rafeeq 7areeri airport. I’m much better now thanks. But your advice is sound although a bit late :p
Thanks sweetie for the warm welcome, and you have to choose the title of the post and biamrak as the Lebanese say :)

7:14 PM  
Blogger Mystique said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:36 AM  
Blogger Mystique said...

Politics, not for me..
The poem is beautiful

But not today
No you can't fool me today
I am not a virgin anymore
Yet for today
I have to say, no longer I'm the one who you used to sway.

Cheers

2:37 AM  
Blogger ولاّدة سابقاً ... رانيا السعد ...رانية المنيفي حسب الأوراق الرسمية said...

ayya

الحمدلله على السلامة
وسلامات ما تشوفين شر

11:38 AM  
Blogger AyyA said...

Mystique
Right on :)

bo6argaa
I agree

Princessssssssss
Missed you sweetie :***

12:38 PM  
Blogger Jewaira said...

Ayya glad you enjoyed Beirut and hope you recovered quickly from your slight illness

1:05 AM  
Blogger AyyA said...

Lady J
It was not exactly a slight illness LOL
Thanks sweetie for your well wishing.

11:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home