.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, August 27

Wooing Women

Listen; I would love you more
If you weren’t such a bore

A bore? what do you mean a Bore?
If I was such a bore, you wouldn’t come to me no more

No sweetie
Stop talking about religion
Just be you - my sensuous kitten
And I will love you even more

And no more politics
It gives me indigestion
I’d rather see those dimples shine
Without intrusion, in our shrine

I’d rather soar in your heights
Alone

And don’t drink much neither, you lose that fluttering glow
Seizing my heart every time I look at you
Just Look At You

You’re right, you’re absolutely right
So what should it be tonight? your pick

Posted by AyyA:: at :: 11:01 PM::

10 Comments:

Blogger No3iK said...

wow i love it!

and its so true . couple try to fold and mold eachother
specialy men.

beautifuly written tislam edich :*

1:25 AM  
Blogger Jewaira said...

A fun poem :)

1:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting & fun poem..I likes :)

9:02 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

where did the insperation come from?

3:11 PM  
Blogger AyyA said...

No3iK
Aren’t we always fooled by their charms, and we love it? :)

Jewaira
Your style ;p

Mini Я.
I love you too :*

Mosano babe
You don’t wana know ;p

3:48 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ayya

you might be write about few things but not the bore factor,,,, rite?

8:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ayya..tara 3ala 6raif...ebser3a ra7 a9adeg! :P

wooing me eh? ;*

9:23 AM  
Blogger بالديسار said...

Its all good except when you get to the drinking part :p

11:00 AM  
Blogger AyyA said...

Mosano
Whatever you say boss :)

Mini
And why not?

Baldisar
I guess you'd like the next one which will be posted soon ;)
Remember the poem I said your last post reminded me of, well I dug it our and posted it here, I’m sure you’ll like it since you are a voyager.

1:27 PM  
Blogger AyyA said...

oh this is the
link

1:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home