.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, August 13

My Bonaparte

Witty, hyper, at times hilarious
Courteous, yet I adore his ill manners
In a man’s body he carries a child’s heart
My sex machine, my Bonaparte

His lust oozes to my pleasure
Not much of a fit compared to others
Yet to me the long lost treasure
Meets my wants just about right

I love the way his eyes talk
I love the way his hands talk
I love the way his body moves
In synchronous with my appetite

Never knew that an embrace
Could seep my heart in deep space
My Bonaparte when he cuddles
Masterminds the naval chart

Wearing his flesh, I totally drift
In midnight dreams of lover’s theft
Hoping when dawn touches my iris
His face takes the head start

La Camisa Negra

Posted by AyyA:: at :: 6:53 PM::

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm..interesting poem/song/ballad?

Why Bonaparte though?

9:14 PM  
Blogger Jewaira said...

Nice :)

10:06 PM  
Blogger 9ahba'a said...

wooooow beutiful:)

11:19 PM  
Blogger NewMe said...

your bonaparte
is so damn lucky..
hope he realizes the gift he has..

love makes us do things we never thought are possible..

with it we reach the so called heaven very easily without judgment or what-so-ever..

during it we meet our creator and thank him greatly for such amazing made..

4:47 AM  
Blogger Q80Batman said...

it has alot of love in it
like always nice

1:31 PM  
Blogger AyyA said...

Thanks all for your nice words, I really appreciate it

Mini R magloobah!
Use your imagination, and let it give you all possibilities you can enjoy ;)

Lady J &9ahba’a
Which one; the poem or the song?

Hitman1
Did it do it for you? If it did, then you got the message ;)

Newme
He’s a figment of my imagination and with him I can go beyond the ordinary to the zones forbidden to most, but not to me. That’s why I’m the lucky one 

Q8bat
More of lust baby ;)

2:55 PM  
Blogger Shurouq said...

Hehe
Great timing, Ayya.. I'm 'relating'!

How are you doing? :*

9:37 PM  
Blogger AyyA said...

Sharouga
Not only you sweetie, despite all what’s going around; love is in the air, so let’s drink to love……salute
And except for this headache I’m having lately all is fine and I missed you :*

6:16 AM  
Blogger phoenix said...

Wow is "BONAPARTE" for real? I mean he seems too good to be true!
He's a lucky guy!
Any ways beautiful words.

6:13 PM  
Blogger AyyA said...

pheonix
I don't know what to say; girl, I can't believe that you're only 14!

10:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home