.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, January 28

A Thank you Note

Tought of today:
"when the mind is tired, every single action requires great effort"

Several friends have responded to my post http://3asal.blogspot.com/2005/01/rain-depression.html
either by posting on my blog directly or by e-mail. And although I prefer having the comments on my blog for future reminiscing, nevertheless I want to thank the anonymous ones who took the time to write. And also want to thank my blog buddies for their warm feelings. One of the mails contained the lyrics to a classical song for Simon and Garfunkel, I always loved that song and the anonymous did not know how comforting his mail was in bringing back nice memories.

Thank you all I really appreciate it.



Simon and Garfunkel
Concert in Central Park (1982)
Bridge over troubled water

When you're weary, feeling small,
When tears are in your eyes, I will dry them all;
I'm on your side. When times get rough
And friends just can't be found,
Like a bridge over troubled water
I will lay me down.
When you're down and out,
When you're on the street,
When evening falls so hard
I will comfort you.
I'll take your part.
When darkness comes
And pain is all around,
Like a bridge over troubled water
I will lay me down.

Sail on silver girl,
Sail on by.
Your time has come to shine.
All your dreams are on their way.
See how they shine.
If you need a friend
I'm sailing right behind.
Like a bridge over troubled water
I will ease your mind.
Posted by Hello

Posted by AyyA:: at :: 3:27 PM::

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home