.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, February 7

Hope II

Leaping about, biting my knee, she barked
“Where have you been all this time?”,
We smiled - hers was a dangling, red rosy tongue

At last she found a job
Her little brother arranged the interview
Did her father travel again!

I hope it’s for someone else, I need my freedom
Then again, every time
I'm disappointed

It’s too dark, got to charge the ruly lunar relief
Ah, one shot of a full moon, I need one lucid,
Exhilarating lover

He’s greeted me warmly!
Is he still confused!
Close this chapter

He scared poor Hope
She hardly knew him

The photos aren’t bad, yet
Where is the shudder in his voice!
Where is the shiver in his touch!

Someday I’ll shoot the siren-moon

Posted by AyyA:: at :: 7:49 PM::

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home