.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, September 4

I’m so Pissed Off

I migrated to beta version of blogspot two days ago to be able to organize my posts via tags. Unfortunately; I found out that I have to change my layout which I do not want to do. But it’s too late now. Another problem is not being able to comment on other blogs who did not switch to beta, nor can others comment on my blog. Luckily this will be solved soon as blogspot promised. As for now I enabled my anonymous comment and started another blog with the name 3asal just for commenting on others until this problem is solved.

On a lighter note:

Delusion ( a Senryu)

How deep do you think
In a rabbit hole one goes
In search of true love?

Posted by AyyA:: at :: 10:23 AM::

8 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I'm in a rabbit hole and no true love in sight.

10:57 AM  
Blogger Jewaira said...

Switch to Wordpress. Blogger is simply horrible.

As for the rabbit hole, I would say as deep as you need to go. It may be endless :)

11:32 AM  
Blogger 3baid said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

4:10 PM  
Blogger 3baid said...

You could manually add your own label links like this:

Poems

:)

4:15 PM  
Blogger NewMe said...

that explains where 3asal came from!!

in search for true love,,
one should go as deep as one could get ;)

on a second thought!!
depends how much one believes in the existence of true love..

cheers..

6:37 PM  
Blogger AyyA said...

Mosano babe
That’s why it’s delusion :(

Lady J
Actually I started playing around with wordpress, it’s much better indeed, but still I don’t know how to design my own theme, I don’t like their ready made ones. Another thing that I’m not sure about is the migration and may be losing some of my posts especially that I have moved to beta, and this would be a disaster. I guess I have to do a lot of research before I switch to wordpress. And about the rabbit hole; it seems to me that it’s endless and sometime I wonder if there is an end.

3baid
Ma fahamt

NewMe
True, but belief is not perserved enough to withstand time.

8:00 PM  
Blogger 3baid said...

You don't need to change your template, just label all your posts and on the left hand side, add a menu called Labels and link to them as I did for the "Poems" example.

11:20 PM  
Blogger بالديسار said...

Rabbit holes get narrower as you go in ... just like love ... when two become one ... or that what he/she would have you think

11:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home