.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, September 12

The Infamy

Dedicated to the souls of the martyrs of the WTC on Tue. Sep.11,2001

I'm distraught with terrorism
Being of my race is a dire shame
Mixing flesh with steal and flame
On behalf of Allah’s name

The God I’ve known is mercy
Directing the "lost in course"
But it is an act of hearsay
To spread faith with devil’s force!

How dare they ruin my reputation
How could they distroy great men's deeds
It takes a second to demolish a nation
That took generations’ sweat and heed

Make no mistake, the infamy's mine
It’s my heard that has been boomed
Be it now or after time
Barbarism shall be doomed

I sadly grieve the innocent souls
The prey of pusillanimity
But twin towers shall always stay
The emblem of liberty
In spite of their cowardice
In spite of their cruelty

Certainly infidelity
To God’s endless civility

PS; I wrote this poem right after the 9/11 terrorist attack on the twin towers; I looked for it in my archives for two days and could not find it. Then I remembered publishing it on the Net on one of poetry sites and luckily; it was there. My original intention was to post it yesterday; but better late than never.

Posted by AyyA:: at :: 3:45 PM::

5 Comments:

Blogger NewMe said...

"I sadly grieve the innocent souls"
yesterday
today
tomorrow and forever

:(

12:35 AM  
Blogger AyyA said...

NewMe
Are we ever going to see the day when we (Arabs and Moslem) say enough is enough, and we want to live in peace? I wounder!

Sweet luloo
Sorry dear for your sickness, I hope you feel better now. And Albagdadi rocks.
And as for the logo; I don’t really know, I was thinking that the one with multiple colors suits the purpose more than others since it gives the symbol of diversity, or not belonging to any specific group but tolerating all. What do you think?

8:34 PM  
Blogger luloo said...

liked the one with colors the most.. I absolutely agree with you dear .. so we are the majority 2 out of 3 unless you want more people to vote

11:06 PM  
Blogger luloo said...

I liked the one with colors the most.. I absolutely agree with you dear .. so we are the majority 2 out of 3 unless you want more people to vote

11:07 PM  
Blogger AyyA said...

Sweet Luloo
I’d say let’s go a head :)

12:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home