.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, September 8

A Mind Break

Why is it that when you’re around
I don’t really know how much emotionally, physically and mentally
I’m dependent on you- until you go away?

Then, I start missing you
Reminiscing your little things
Things I never valued before-When you were around

Busy in my errands and pleasures
Loads I want to accomplish
Not to mention; I never paid attention
That you’re right behind

And when you’re gone
My mind slips into a bittersweet pause
From all the things I prized before
Into an art gallery of our time together

And regardless of the tart taste
I believe it’s healthy for my mind to take this break

The paintings become invaluable
Love portraits challenge one another
Making sure- not a single stroke is gone astray
When we’re back together

An Update
Mood of today
Santana Ft. Sean Paul and Joss Stone - Cry Baby Cry

Posted by AyyA:: at :: 3:50 AM::

8 Comments:

Blogger Honey™ said...

that was so deep and charming !!
i really like it !!

7:29 AM  
Blogger The Simper said...

because our minds think in pulses, which means on and off thing, and since we live in a digital world of zeros and ones.. which also means there is something and there is nothing.. then those 2 forces would coincide together and have an amplified effect that would show on our thinking.. and the big effect is what u have just called "A MIND BREAK" ;)

very cool words of yours... :))

9:26 AM  
Blogger بالديسار said...

When you are in love
You miss the person you are in love with even when they are sitting next to you
That’s just me

ayya
It is Friday and the weekend is about to start
These words are exactly what I needed to start the weekend
Thanks friend

12:25 PM  
Blogger AyyA said...

Honey
Thanks dear, you are as sweet as your name suggests.

The simper
I liked your analogy, makes a lot of sense. Thanks a million.

Baldisar
It is true that we miss our loved ones even when they are around, but things just get amplified, as the simper mentioned above, when they go away.
Glad this poem made your weekend and hope that your good days last throughout the week, take care.

5:19 PM  
Blogger luloo said...

very touching words, specially that kasik is leaving next week

11:03 PM  
Blogger 9ahba'a said...

And when you’re gone
My mind slips into a bittersweet pause
From all the things I prized before
Into an art gallery of our time together

i can not find a phrase that describe the beauty of these words

12:35 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I hate it when thats happen,,,, when you are in a relationship all you think abt is that person and miss them all the time they occupy your thinking and in the process you loose your id ,,,, and there is always 1 side opsessing than the other

8:47 PM  
Blogger AyyA said...

luloo
inshallah he’ll have a safe and sound trip. And may be this poem is a reminder for both of you to cherish your time together, enjoy it sweetie.

9ahba'a
Hatha min thogich sweetie :*

Mosano baby
I don’t remember who said”love is a disease that all want to catch, and the ones who have it would never want a cure” not in the exact wording but something similar. Love can really be agonizing when it’s one sided. And obsession is madness.

2:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home