.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, February 17

Friday; The Newspaper Day

- Guys, you deserve what you get if you think this small , itha taboon ti7liboonha 3adel, learn from Elkhina how to play it big, or else this will be your fate

- Almirja7: I think on this you are asking the impossible since there are no records for kibar elmowathafeen’s work hours, leaves as well as benefits. Diwan elkhdmah elmadaniya has statistics for sigar elmowathafeen faga6: agool lik istree7.

- “Speaker Ali Al-Zughbi bluntly stated, "The 'New Era's' future is dim...we need to be self-critical to fight corruption". He ended his commentary by reminding the audience that all political parties have one enemy and that enemy is corruption” Kuwait Times, Friday, February 17, 2006

It is amazing how every body is talking about corruption in the country. And although corruption has one meaning, it differs in respect to the person uttering it. The government, including Sharar, was reshuffled to stop corruption, the cabinet, including Alkhinna, wants to stop corruption, liberals want to stop corruptions, Islamic groups… and the list goes on.
Then who is causing this corruption? It must be Babo, my faithful driver. We have to deal with him then. For he is the reason for having wasta, ma7sobiya, and elta3adi 3al amwal eldowla. He can manipulate all laws to his benefit. What do you say: Let’s hang him and get rid of corruption.
Wi 6ig ya mo6ar 6ig

Posted by AyyA:: at :: 1:18 PM::

7 Comments:

Blogger Shurouq said...

Dear Ayya,
I tried avoiding the papers (and the blogs) for the last couple of days.. bes mako fayda.. Everyone's talking about the new cabinet, Al Khinna, al 3ahd al jadeed and corruption.

Next weekend I'm locking myself in my room with books, DVDs, and Nutella in an attemp to lower the frustration level.

3:14 PM  
Blogger bo_ghazi said...

لو عطينا بابو فرصة أنه يصرح جان أدان و طالب بـمحاربة الفساد ، حاله حال الباجي!؟

5:23 PM  
Blogger AyyA said...

Shurouqa
I wish I can do that. But the situation is too serious to ignore. And I doubt that you could do that either.

bo_ghazi
lazim tisik kil elbeeban ya3ni?

6:03 PM  
Blogger AyyA said...

bo_ghazi again
We need kabsh elfida ;)

6:06 PM  
Blogger bo_ghazi said...

Ayya, "kabsh alfida" LoooL :p

but going back to ur reply to shurouq, you said, "But the situation is too serious to ignore". I agree, however, do you think you, I or even anyone of us can do anything to fix things?

I reached a level where I beleive there's nothing much to do but to feel sorry for the situation our country have came to.

These guys we're talking about, "mo7aribeen alfasad", they're the majority now.. and whats worst, they're looked at as the "good" guys !!

6:43 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

ell….. as you know AyyA that if you are not corrupted in q8 then you are not well respected..
I don’t know why you are so mad knowing all along that most governmental positions and nongovernmental positions are occupied with the most unqualified corrupted ppl.

So basically live with it

12:45 PM  
Blogger AyyA said...

bo_ghazi
No, I don’t think that we can single-handedly do anything about it, yet I can’t loose hope. Elsha3b killa yabeelah shakhla. They can’t see beyond their noses and that’s what frustrating me more. It all goes back to our lousy educational system, and pampering that keeps their minds mota7ajira, and the majority is going with the flow, they condemn stealing yet they won’t let an opportunity pass without taking advantage of it, and by stealing here I mean all types of stealing not just property. Mino 3inda thimah halayam? Unfortunately; Very few

The Truth
Ya bakhtik, ray' ;)

Mosano San
I am living with it; 3ala mathath

5:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home